Hampton Roads - Application Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking an Application Developer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of Object Oriented programming, and 2 years of experience with Microsoft.NET. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%.
- Design and develop web applications using ASP.NET, MVC and C#.NET
- Design and develop Web API and RESTful web services using C#.NET in support or overall corporate SOA
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend for transactional systems
- Collaborate with the team to create a framework for developing solutions more consistently and efficiently
- Participate in planning by analyzing requirements, estimating work effort, performing demos, etc.
- Assist and mentor team on .NET design patterns, best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Assist in customization and integration of third-party systems into the existing suite of software systems
- Write technical documentation
- Help with builds and releases
- BS/BA in Technology related field preferred or relevant experience
- 4+ years of Object Oriented Application Programming experience and a strong background with the .NET Framework
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft.NET Framework, including ASP.NET, C#.NET, and VB.NET
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server including DTS/SSIS, Stored Procedures, Schema Design, T-SQL, and Query Optimization
- Familiarity with IIS and .NET architectural concepts, patterns, and standards
Other skills preferred, not required:
- .NET CORE
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework
- Angular 2, Knockout, React
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.