A Benefits Package that Works for You
We Know the Importance of Work-Life Balance
At Marathon, we recognize that by maintaining a healthy work-life balance you have to dedicate yourself to the personal well-being and growth of each individual who make up the organization. A company's benefits package is an important reflection of that dedication. From the very beginning, Marathon has looked to make our benefits one of the most competitive in the IT consulting industry, and have continued to strive to make improvements to ensure that we stay ahead of the game.
In order to accomplish this we know that it starts with listening to our people and their ideas. It also means taking note of and responding to those ongoing social challenges that manifest themselves, like skyrocketing heath care and observing what other companies are doing to support their staff.
We are proud of our benefits as a whole, but some that are of particular note are:
- Our Health Care package which pays 100% of the employee premium and 15% of dependents, as well as 100% of employee dental premiums
- A competitive 401K match program to help save for retirement
- A commitment to our people's professional development by offering one week of the training of their choice after one year. We also cover professional memberships for organizations such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), as well as professional certifications
Other benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) For Holidays, Sick Days and Vacation
- Overtime Premium Incentive Payment
- PC and Tablet Purchase Assistance
- Wellness Incentive Program
- YMCA Partnership Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Group Term Life Insurance at 2X the Employee's Annual Salary
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Recruiting Incentive Bonus
- Business Development Bonus
At Marathon, we will always strive to make the benefits we provide a reflection of our support for our employees and their families and recognize it as a key component to making Marathon the best place we can possibly make it to work.