SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Microsoft 365 developer/engineer to help support our clients throughout both of our market areas, Hampton Roads and Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with SharePoint On-Premise and 3 years of experience with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365.
Marathon employees receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and bonus opportunities. We also provide a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility to work hybrid/remote. You will receive our healthcare package, which pays 100% of the employee premium, a competitive 401K match program, professional training, $300 annually for health and wellness or pre-approved home office enhancements, and the opportunity for tremendous growth. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Assist with the migration of data into Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online
- Develop custom components and processing using modern web technologies for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Evaluate SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft 365, concepts, and best practices
- Create automated business processes with Power Automate
- Design and develop power apps for line-of-business processes
- Provide strategies and implementation for Microsoft 365 governance and security
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Microsoft 365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations
- Assist in the architecture of and administration of security policies for Microsoft 365
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint 2013 and above with expertise in 2 or more of the following:
- Development/customization (such as C# web part)
- Governance planning and implementation
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Online, with expertise in 3 or more of the following:
- SharePoint Framework Development
- SharePoint Modernization and Hub Sites
- Governance Planning and Implementation
- Microsoft Power Automate or Microsoft Power Apps Development
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
- C# /ASP.NET development.
- SQL Server development – T-SQL, stored procedures, joins, triggers, functions, indexes, etc.
- Web development experience in other technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Administration
- Excellent problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC process
- Willingness to be an active participant in sales and marketing calls
- Polished professional with excellent verbal/written skills and client-facing presence
- Microsoft 365 or Azure certification
- Experience using SharePoint Workflow Automation with other tools like Nintex and K2
- Experience either Microsoft Azure AD or SSO
- Experience with Active Directory Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Migrations
- Experience with Microsoft Teams development, including custom tabs and bots
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Marathon Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send your resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.