Richmond – SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Microsoft 365 Developer/Engineer to help support our clients throughout both of our market areas, Hampton Roads and Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with SharePoint On-Premise and 3 years of experience with SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365. Marathon offers an attractive benefit, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short & long term disability are paid 100%.
- Assist with the migration of data into Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Online
- Develop custom components and processing using modern web technologies for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Evaluate SharePoint Online & Microsoft 365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft 365, concepts, best practices
- Create automated business processes with Power Automate
- Design & develop Power Apps for line-of-business processes
- Provide strategies & implementation for Microsoft 365 governance & security.
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Microsoft 365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations
- Assist in the architecture of and administration of security policies for Microsoft 365
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint 2013 and above, with expertise in two or more of the following:
- Installation / Configuration / Setup.
- Development / Customization (Such as C# Web Part)
- Governance Planning and Implementation
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Online, with expertise in three or more of the following:
- SharePoint Framework Development
- SharePoint Modernization and Hub Sites
- Governance Planning and Implementation
- Microsoft Power Automate or Microsoft Power Apps Development
- 5+ years of experience with one, or more of the following:
- C# /ASP.NET development.
- SQL Server Development – T-SQL /Stored Procedures /Joins /Triggers /Functions /Indexes, etc.
- Web development experience in other technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Administration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of the SDLC process.
- Willingness to be an active participant in sales and marketing calls.
- Polished professional with excellent verbal/written skills and client facing presence.
- Microsoft 365 or Azure certification.
- Experience using SharePoint Workflow Automation with other tools like Nintex / K2.
- Experience either Microsoft Azure AD/SSO.
- Experience with Active Directory Administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Migrations.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Development, including Custom Tabs and Bots.
Life at Marathon
We Know the Importance of Work-Life Balance. At Marathon, we recognize that in order to maintain a healthy work-life balance, you must dedicate yourself to the personal well-being and growth of each individual who makes up the organization. From the very beginning, Marathon has looked to make our benefits one of the most competitive in the IT consulting industry.
We are proud of our benefits as a whole, but some that are of particular note are:
- Our Health Care package, which pays 100% of the employee premium and 15% of dependents, as well as 100% of employee dental premiums.
- A competitive 401K match program to help save for retirement.
- A commitment to our people's professional development by offering one week of the training of their choice after one year.
Other Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Overtime Premium Incentive Payment
- PC Purchase Assistance
- Wellness Incentive Program
- YMCA Partnership Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Group Term Life Insurance at 2x the employee's annual salary
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Recruiting Incentive Bonus
- Business Development Bonus
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.