Richmond - JAVA Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Java Developer to serve clients throughout Richmond and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years working as a JAVA Developer and 3-5 years of experience working with Information Systems and the SDLC. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%.
Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; with 7 or more years related experience preferred; multi-platform experience, expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Developer Engineers collaborate with architects to build web applications, business integration, and web services that will meet a client’s needs from beginning to end. Senior developers have worked in Software for more than 5 years, and require little direction.
- Develop software using Java with Spring products.
- Support development of complex front-end logic.
- Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions.
- Communicate with non-programming staff to help them understand the solution.
- Perform tasks with little direction, capable of creating design patterns.
- Identify and communicate risks.
- Consuming and implementation of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture
- Able to provide direction and coaching to junior colleagues.
- Consult with front-end developers and other technical teams in order to ensure successful integration of solution.
- Five to ten years of experience developing software.
- Experienced in building various integrations and web services
- Strong knowledge in Business Process Modeling Language(BPML)
- Hands on experience in Java 8
- Consumption and design of RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Experience in Rule System - Drools
- Knowledge of Mongo DB, Spring MVC, Core and Transaction
- Good experience in Hibernate
- Experience in Angular 2 or Typescript
- Pattern-driven development and Agile Scrum development
- Debugging tools
- Git and Maven
- Flexibility and willingness to learn proprietary frameworks developed in-house
- Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural
- Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and accurately
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.