Richmond - Desktop Application Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking an Application Developer with Winforms or WPF experience to serve a client in the Richmond area. The ideal candidate experience with WPF/MVVM, and at least 5 years of experience with C#.NET. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%.
- Design and develop Windows based applications using WPF/MVVM, Winforms and C#
- Design and develop Web API and RESTful web services using C#.NET in support or overall corporate SOA
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend for transactional systems
- Collaborate with the team to create a framework for developing solutions more consistently and efficiently
- Participate in planning by analyzing requirements, estimating work effort, performing demos, etc.
- Assist and mentor team on .NET design patterns, best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Assist in customization and integration of third-party systems into the existing suite of software systems
- Write technical documentation
- Help with builds and releases
- BS/BA in technology related field preferred or relevant experience
- 5+ years in C#/VB.net
- 5+ years’ experience developing web-based UIs
- 7+ years overall experience building software solutions
- Good understanding of XML Web services, Web API, and WCF
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or later, Stored Procedures, Views
- Experience with SQL Reporting (SSRS, Crystal)
- N-Tiered Development (i.e. CSLA, MVVM, MVC)
- Familiarity with IIS and .NET architectural concepts, patterns, and standards
Other skills preferred, not required:
- Oracle DB 9i or later
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- .NET CORE
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework
- Angular 2, Bootstrap, Knockout, React
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.