Richmond - Business Development Manager
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Business Development Manager to serve clients throughout the Richmond VA and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 to 10 years of IT services sales experience. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long-term disability are paid 100%.
- Fully responsible for New Business Sales.
- Prospecting new business through professional associations, user groups, company sponsored events and prior contacts in the business community.
- Prepare and deliver Marathon’s service offering introductions to new leads and report and report pursuit status weekly.
- Prepare sales documents in response to new opportunities in the form of Work Orders, Proposals and RFI/RFP responses.
- Deliver proposal presentations to prospective clients interested in Marathon’s services.
- Recordkeeping and pursuit status tracking/reporting to Marathon Management team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the IT industry.
- BS degree in business or related field.
- Formal Sales Training using a recognized method preferred.
- Strong Professional References.
- Possess the ability to present well thought-out solutions to sales issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must reside in the greater Richmond, VA area and have a track record of selling in the Richmond market.
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.