Hampton Roads/Richmond - Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marathon Consulting is seeking a SEO & Paid Search Coordinator to support our Digital Marketing team on SEO and PPC management, analysis, and optimizations. This team is responsible for delivering powerful, data-driven marketing campaigns to our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of SEO and Paid Search experience executing campaigns for brands/sites in multiple client industries. Must be able to work on-site in the Hampton Roads or Richmond areas on an as-needed basis.
Marathon offers an attractive benefit, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short & long term disability are paid 100%.
- Search Engine Optimization:
- Develop ROI-focused keyword strategies using keyword research tools, web analytics data, and competitive research. Create enhanced site architectures to support this keyword strategy.
- Perform technical site audits aimed at providing clients with actionable recommendations to bring their site in-line with best practices.
- Track, report, and analyze on-page and technical SEO data for clients.
- Set up Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google My Business accounts.
- Work closely with clients to help educate them on SEO process and its principles.
- Paid Search:
- Management of Google Ads campaigns across multiple clients in various industry verticals.
- Communicate directly with clients on project initiatives, performance, and goals.
- Development and management of Paid Search campaigns performing regular account optimizations such as: strategy, keyword research, setting up campaign structure, ad creation, bid-management, display ad/landing page advisement, impression share, budget pacing, and competitor analysis.
- Analyze performance data on a bimonthly and quarterly cadence to write insights for ongoing client reports.
- Monitor industry updates regularly.
- A minimum of 2 years of SEO and Paid Search experience executing campaigns for brands/sites in multiple client industries.
- Ability to manage and communicate SEO and Paid Search as a business strategy.
- Knowledge of Google tools - including Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, Trends, Search Console, etc.
- Knowledge of search engine ranking factors/algorithms.
- Knowledge of redirects, schema, XML sitemaps, responsive design, and other related technical tactics.
- Knowledge of web application languages (ASP, ASP.NET, PHP) a plus.
- Previous advanced authority building (link building) experience a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of clients, staff, and management.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work on-site in the Hampton Roads area (Virginia Beach/Richmond) on an as-needed basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- A passion for digital marketing and driving stellar results for clients!
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.