Marathon Consulting is seeking a web developer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads, VA area, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with HTML/CSS and 2 years of experience developing and implementing content management systems (CMS).
Marathon employees receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and bonus opportunities. We also provide a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility to work hybrid/remote. You will receive our healthcare package, which pays 100% of the employee premium, a competitive 401K match program, professional training, $300 annually for health and wellness or pre-approved home office enhancements, and the opportunity for tremendous growth. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Develop and implement high volume, complex marketing and e-commerce websites
- Implement and customize content management systems (CMS) such as Umbraco, Ektron, Concrete5, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Implement responsive designs using Bootstrap and other CSS Frameworks
- BS/BA in Technology-related field preferred or relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management
- Strong knowledge of current web design principles, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), responsive website development, and usability standards
- 2 years developing HTML layouts using advanced CSS techniques with a focus on web standards and usability
- 2 years’ experience developing websites and implementing content management systems (CMS) with programming languages such as ASP, ASP.NET, C#.NET, PHP, and VB.NET
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Marathon Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send your resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.