Hampton Roads - Technical Business Analyst
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years working as a business analyst with a technical slant. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Development and documentation of business requirements
- Development of Test Plans/Use Case templates
- Conduct Gap Analysis and identify Business Process Improvements
- Conduct interviews with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Conduct cost benefit analysis studies
- Document business processes and activity diagrams with modeling
- Write SQL queries and work with datasets
- BS/BA or higher in Business or Technology related field
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Full working knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development framework
- Experience with software feature analysis and comparisons
- Experience with proposal writing
- Provide both formal and informal training as needed
- Familiarity with high level windows and web based application architectures
- Industry Experience preferred, including: Healthcare, Municipal Government, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, and Distribution
- Polished professional with excellent verbal/written skills and client facing presence
- Proficient with the following MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Visio
- Ability to author and deliver presentations
- User Acceptance Testing
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.