Hampton Roads - SharePoint Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a SharePoint Developer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years working with SharePoint Workflow Automation to include other tools like Nintex / K2, and must have development experience on version 2010 and higher. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
3+ years of experience in the following skill sets:
- SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 /2010 / 2013 / 2016 – MUST have Development experience on 2010
- SharePoint – Installation /Configuration /Setup
- SharePoint Portal – Development /Customization
- SharePoint Designer – Creating Customized Web Parts /Functions
- SharePoint – Designing SharePoint Features
- SharePoint WorkFlow
- Experience using SharePoint Workflow Automation with other tools like Nintex / K2
- Portal Security – Creating Security Accesses on existing /newly added WebParts
- Master Pages – Creating Custom Master Pages in Site Templates
- WSS 2 / WSS 3 – Windows Share Point Services
- BS/BA in Technology related field preferred or relevant experience.
- MUST have at least 4 years of one of the following strong core skills in addition to SharePoint:
- C# /ASP.NET Development.
- SQL Server Development – T-SQL /Stored Procedures /Joins /Triggers /Functions /Indexes, etc.
- Web Development Experience in other technologies
- OOP – Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of the SDLC
- Willingness to be an active participant in sales and marketing calls
- Polished professional with excellent verbal/written skills and client facing presence
- Must be able to work independently or as part of team
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.