Hampton Roads – Mobile Application Developer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of full-time mobile software development experience. Software Development experience with other areas of software development like Database Development, Object Oriented programming, Microsoft.NET, or Web Development would be a great benefit. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long-term disability are paid 100%. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Design and develop mobile applications using mobile frameworks or writing native applications.
- Design and develop RESTful web services in support of applications
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend for applications
- Integrate mobile applications with existing applications and services
- Participate in planning by analyzing requirements, estimating work effort, performing demos, etc.
- Assist and mentor team on mobile design patterns, best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Write technical documentation
- Perform unit and functional testing
- Help with builds and releases
- BS/BA in Technology related field preferred or relevant experience
- 2+ years of full-time mobile software development experience, and developed at least three mobile applications
- Strong expertise in development on the iOS or Android platforms, including development experience in JAVA, Swing, or ObjectiveC
- Experience with mobile development frameworks a plus (Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Cordova, etc.)
- Familiarity with IIS and .NET architectural concepts, patterns, and standards
- Designed and developed apps that use both API’s and business embedded logic to achieve the mobile app’s desired functionality
- Must live in the Hampton Roads area or be able to relocate. This is not a remote position.
Other skills preferred, not required:
- Experience with Microsoft.NET including ASP.NET, C#.NET, and VB.NET
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including DTS/SSIS, Stored Procedures, Schema Design, T-SQL, and Query Optimization
- JS Frameworks – JQuery, Angular 2/4/5, Knockout, React
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.