Hampton Roads - Graphic/Web Designer
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Graphic/Web Designer to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience designing solutions for the web and other mediums. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short & long term disability are paid 100%.
- Collaborate with other designers, project managers, and developers to produce quality digital solutions for clients.
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into thoughtful design decisions based on data trends, and UX best practices.
- Take a user-centered design approach with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Create design assets including, but not limited to, user flows, wireframes, style guides, high fidelity mockups and documentation required for proper implementation.
- Present, articulate, and advocate design ideas and recommendations to internal team and business stakeholders.
- Create designs for multichannel digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in new media design, interactive design, or another visualization discipline.
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices, responsive web design principles and usability standards, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing.
- 2+ years of Adobe Create Cloud expertise, specifically XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- 2+ years of digital design experience including websites and application UI, landing pages, and online marketing campaigns.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap and modern Content Management Systems
- Portfolio that demonstrates your excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, with the ability to incorporate team feedback into designs throughout iterations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality.
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.