Hampton Roads – Front End Developer
At Marathon, we run faster and see further...and we are growing!
Marathon Consulting is a Virginia Beach based IT and Digital Marketing Company that began operations in 2006. In order to support our overall growth we are expanding our Virginia Beach team and actively recruiting for an experienced Front End Developer.
Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short & long term disability are paid 100%.
***This is a full time, permanent position directly with Marathon (Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position).
- Develop and implement high volume, complex marketing and eCommerce websites.
- Create web applications utilizing C# or JAVA, exposing and consuming API's.
- Implement responsive designs using Bootstrap and other CSS Frameworks.
- Experience in developing using a web application framework like JAVA SpringBoot, .NET MVC or .NET Core RazorPages.
- Experience using standard development tools and processes - Source Control (Git) and Task Tracking (Jira).
Other helpful skills for Front End Developers (these are not required but, nice to have):
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Mobile App experience - Native (Android or iOS) or Cross Platform (Xamarin, Flutter, Cordova, Unity, etc.)
- API development experience (C#, JAVA, Node.js).
- Experience with and customizing Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Umbraco, Ektron, Concrete5, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Knowledge of current web design principles, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), responsive website development and usability standards.
- Database design and development experience with SQL, Oracle or NoSQL.
More information about Marathon!!!!
This year Marathon was named as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for the 7th time!
The key to our growth is rooted in the performance of our employees and our company culture. We maintain a great team by having a lot of fun and providing employees with the following:
- A balanced lifestyle.
- Personal and professional growth with ample access to training and skill development.
- Exciting and challenging work.
- Access to popular technology conferences nationwide.
- Great benefits that are paid 100% (employee’s health, dental, life and short term/long term disability are paid 100%).
- 401k with matching.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Reimbursement for laptop purchases.
- A fully stocked kitchen with great coffee, snacks and beverages.
- Fun team trips and events.
- Family friendly team and environment.
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.