Hampton Roads – Digital Marketing Strategist
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to support our Digital Marketing team on paid search campaigns for our clients (paid social experience a plus!). This team is responsible for delivering powerful, data-driven marketing campaigns to our clients.
Marathon offers an attractive benefit, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life, short & long term disability are paid 100%.
- Support Digital Marketing team on paid search campaigns for Marathon Consulting’s clients.
- Provide strategic data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Management of Google Ads campaigns across multiple clients in various industry verticals.
- Communicate directly with clients on project initiatives, performance, and goals.
- Development and management of Paid Search campaigns performing regular account optimizations such as: strategy, keyword research, setting up campaign structure, ad creation, bid-management, display ad/landing page advisement, impression share, budget pacing, and competitor analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for forecasting, billing, promotions, etc.
- Analyze performance data on a bi-monthly and quarterly cadence to write insights for ongoing client reports.
- Monitor industry updates regularly.
- 2-4 years of paid search experience (Social and SEO a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications (or related field).
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics certified, or ability to obtain certification within 3 months.
- Previous experience managing Paid Search initiatives for small to large clients in various industries.
- Basic Microsoft Office (specifically Word/Excel) skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and self-organization abilities.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.