Hampton Roads - Digital Marketing Specialist
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to serve clients throughout the Hampton Roads VA area including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years working as a Digital Marketing Specialist with paid search and SEO experience. Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%.
- Execute Digital Marketing campaigns including SEO and Paid Search based on best practices for Marathon Consulting’s clients
- Development and management of paid search campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing, and Facebook) including strategy, keyword research, setting up campaign structure, ad creation, bid-management, and display ad/landing page advisement
- Perform technical website audits aimed at providing clients with actionable recommendations to bring their website in-line with SEO best practices
- Develop ROI-focused keywords strategies using keyword research tools, web analytics data, and competitive research
- Analyze analytics/paid search data and create reports for clients
- Create enhanced website architectures to support keyword priorities and work with the development team to implement
- Work closely with clients to help educate them on SEO process and its principles
- 2-3 years of paid search and SEO experience
- AdWords Qualified, or ability to obtain qualification within 3 months
- Bing Qualified, or ability to obtain qualification within 3 months
- Analytics IQ certified, a plus
- Previous experience executing paid search strategies for small to large clients in various industries
- Knowledge of Social Media, analytics applications, and content marketing
- Solid understanding of microformats, redirects, user-agent detection, xml sitemap feeds and other related technical tactics
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work on-site in the Hampton Roads area
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.