Hampton Roads – Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marathon Consulting is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our Digital Marketing team on paid search campaigns for our clients. This team is responsible for delivering exquisite websites and powerful marketing campaigns to our clients.
Marathon offers an attractive benefits, training, and salary package. The employee’s health, dental, life and long term disability are paid 100%. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads office easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Support Digital Marketing team on paid search campaigns for Marathon Consulting’s clients.
- Daily management of paid search campaigns across multiple clients in various industry verticles (Google Ads and Bing Ads).
- Development and management of Paid Search campaigns performing regular account optimizations such as: strategy, keyword research, setting up campaign structure, ad creation, bid-management, display ad/landing page advisement, impression share, budget pacing, and competitor analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for forecasting, billing, promotions, etc.
- Gather and analyze analytics/paid search data to write insights for ongoing client reports.
- Regularly monitor industry updates.
- 1-2 years of paid search experience (Social and SEO a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications (or related field).
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics certified, or ability to obtain certification within 3 months.
- Previous experience managing Paid Search initiatives for small to large clients in various industries.
- Basic Microsoft Office (specifically Word/Excel) skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of client staff and management.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work on-site in the Hampton Roads area. This is not a remote position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Marathon Consulting LLC., is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send resume in Word/PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.