Marathon Consulting is seeking a technical Business Analyst to serve clients throughout our Hampton Roads market. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years working as Business Analyst and 3-5 years of experience working with Information Systems and the SDLC.
In addition to supporting our clients, you will be joining a collaborative, supportive, talented team that provides a feeling of community. Your work will be diversified, challenging, and very rewarding. The wide variety of projects you will work on will allow you to continuously grow and optimize your skill set.
Marathon employees receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and bonus opportunities. We also provide a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility to work hybrid/remote. You will receive our healthcare package, which pays 100% of the employee premium, a competitive 401K match program, professional training, $300 annually for health and wellness or pre-approved home office enhancements, and the opportunity for tremendous growth. Marathon makes relocation to our Hampton Roads or Richmond offices easier by providing relocation assistance to selected candidates.
- Development and documentation of business requirements
- Development of Test Plans/Use Case templates
- Conduct Gap Analysis and identify Business Process Improvements
- Conduct interviews with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Conduct cost benefit analysis studies
- Document business processes and activity diagrams with modeling
- Write complex SQL queries and work with datasets
- BS/BA or higher in Business or Technology related field
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Full working knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development framework
- Experience with software feature analysis and comparisons.
- Experience with proposal writing.
- Provide both formal and informal training as needed
- Familiarity with high level windows and web based application architectures
- Industry Experience preferred, including: Healthcare, Municipal Government, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, and Distribution
- Polished professional with excellent verbal/written skills and client facing presence
- Proficient with the following MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Visio
- Ability to author and deliver presentations
- User Acceptance Testing
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Marathon Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, fill out the form above or send your resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com.