Marathon Consulting helps clients attain measurable business results through the improved utilization of information technology.
The mid-tier market is under served in certain segments of the IT Services space. Marathon was formed in order to provide firms with cost effective, world-class, IT Service. Our years in the global IT Services arena, combined with our "Features Driven Development" approach, enables Marathon to fill this gap by bringing "Best Practices" to our clients, at competitive prices.
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
- Harris Pezzella, President
- Ben Ricks, Vice President
- Tony Cortinas, Vice President
- Al Moore, Partner
- Central Business District Association (CBDA)
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Hampton Roads Technology Council
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Marathon provides information technology consulting services to a wide range of clients in numerous industries. These range in size from single location, sole proprietorships to international firms with dozens of facilities around the globe. Marathon focuses on mid-tier organizations whose internal IT resources are often limited in size. Marathon has succeeded in bringing "Best Practices" services to clients at locally based prices, while achieving world-class results.
Latest Marathon News
- » Marathon Consulting Announces Team Additions – Q3 & Q4 2016
- » Marathon Consulting Ranks 1st Place, Small Companies, in Best Places to Work 2016 in Hampton Roads
- » Marathon Consulting Launches New Website for Central Business District Association (CBDA)
- » For the Seventh Year in a Row Marathon Consulting is named to the Inc. 5000 List of the Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Companies