Transportation/Cargo Technology Solutions
Marathon consultants have accumulated years of experience in the Transportation and Cargo Handling industry. Clients have included terminal operators, shipping and maritime associations, labor unions, and freight forwarders.
Services have included COTS software selection, IT strategy definition, and custom application software development to meet business needs in such areas as control over bulk inventories (coal), organized labor membership database development, etc.
Client Success: Givens, Inc.
Givens Transportation, Inc., based in Chesapeake, Virginia, has established itself as a leader in the transportation industry, world-wide, since 1954. With state of the art distribution centers in Chesapeake and Seattle, Givens provides premier transportation and distribution services on the both the East and West Coasts of North America, and logistical services across the entire continent.
Marathon has provided streamlining of Givens EDI processes and developed their online Shipping status Inquiry application and online Customer Portal Integration.
- IT Services
- Custom Application Development
- Data Integration and Custom Reporting
- IT Advisory Services
- IT Staff Augmentation
Industries and Applications
- » Accounting
- » Advertising
- » Automotive Retail
- » Commercial Real Estate Mgt
- » Education
- » Food Processing
- » Healthcare
- » Hospitality
- » Insurance
- » Legal
- » Local Government
- » Manufacturing
- » Personal Finance
- » Public Utilities
- » Publishing & Communications
- » Tax Preparation
- » Wholesale & Retail Distribution
Latest Marathon News
- » Marathon Consulting Announces Team Additions – Q3 & Q4 2016
- » Marathon Consulting Ranks 1st Place, Small Companies, in Best Places to Work 2016 in Hampton Roads
- » Marathon Consulting Launches New Website for Central Business District Association (CBDA)
- » For the Seventh Year in a Row Marathon Consulting is named to the Inc. 5000 List of the Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Companies